[Histonet] commercial control slides

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Thu Apr 23 19:39:12 CDT 2009

this is hard to do because of the frozen section requirement. However, we
make smears out of mayonnaise when we have Oil Red O stain and it works
well. Good luck

JTT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Joy" <Steven.Joy <@t> capitalhealth.ca>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 1:38 PM
Subject: [Histonet] commercial control slides

Can anyone recommend a brand or line of commercial control slides for oil
red O?

Thanks,
Steve Joy, BSc. MLT
Research and Development Technologist
5B2.03 Anatomical Pathology
University of Alberta Hospital
8440-112 st
Edmonton Ab
T6G 2B7

Phone: (780) 407-8015
Fax: (780) 407-3009
Email: steven.joy <@t> capitalhealth.ca

This communication is intended for the sole use of the recipient to which it
was addressed and may contain confidential, personal or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this information and do not copy, distribute or take
action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent
reply, should be deleted or destroyed. Thank you.