[Histonet] CAP question

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 13:39:14 CDT 2009

I used to have a generic protocol for each type of procedure. For example: the lectin procedure for Ulex europaeus was summarized apart for the general used with most
of the Abs using HIER. There was also a general protocol when the procedure was completed manually of with the Dako autostainer that we used.The procedure for Her2-neu was also apart.
Also I had a spread sheet for the different antibodies in use and for each it was stated the HIER pH required and other relevant data for the antigen, as well as the type of control used.
René J.

--- On Wed, 4/22/09, Mary Abosso <mabosso <@t> unipathllc.com> wrote:

From: Mary Abosso <mabosso <@t> unipathllc.com>
Subject: [Histonet] CAP question
To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 22, 2009, 1:30 PM

Hi all,  I am updating procedures and am wondering if there is a better format
for compliance with

ANP.22250 - Does the procedure manual address all methods and antibodies
currently in use?

Just wondering if I need to include every antibody or a generic procedure
covering most antibodies, with the exceptions only reference within the same
procedure?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Abosso