[Histonet] CAP question

Amy Porter portera <@t> msu.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:55:45 CDT 2009

Fax:  (517) 432-1368
Email:  portera <@t> msu.edu
Web:  www.humanpathology.msu.edu
----- Original Message -----
From: "Mary Abosso" <mabosso <@t> unipathllc.com>
To: "Histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:30 PM
Subject: [Histonet] CAP question

Hi all,  I am updating procedures and am wondering if there is a better
format for compliance with

ANP.22250 - Does the procedure manual address all methods and antibodies
currently in use?

Just wondering if I need to include every antibody or a generic procedure
covering most antibodies, with the exceptions only reference within the same
procedure?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mary Abosso