[Histonet] training materials/policies/protocols

Ms C Geary mscgeary <@t> gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 10:25:21 CDT 2009

Dear Rich

Not USA based but may provide a useful starting point/resource - training
and qualifications set up in the UK by the IBMS.
http://www.ibms.org/index.cfm?method=education_and_careers.expert_and_extended_practice&subpage=histological_dissection
.

Regards
Claire Geary

Consultant Biomedical Scientist in Cervical Cytology
Cytology Dept
Addenbrookes Hospital
Cambridge

Subject: [Histonet] training materials/policies/protocols

Hey, Histonet Gurus

My pathologist wants me to find any related materials/policies/protocols
for training a histo-tech that qualifies through both CLIA/CAP to do
grossing. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get as far as either
sharing anything or where I can go to find it myself.

                                          Thanks Rich Y