[Histonet] training materials/policies/protocols

Richard Yeo ryeo <@t> wchosp.org
Thu Apr 16 12:04:32 CDT 2009

Hey, Histonet Gurus

My pathologist wants me to find any related materials/policies/protocols
for training a histo-tech that qualifies through both CLIA/CAP to do
grossing. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get as far as either
sharing anything or where I can go to find it myself.

                                           Thanks Rich Y

Richard E Yeo HT(ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Wooster Community Hospital

Wooster Ohio

ryeo <@t> wchosp.org

ph-(330)263-8563

fx-(330)263-8582

PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information in this electronic mail is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain privileged and confidential material and may be protected under law by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Any use of this information by anyone other than the intended receiver is prohibited. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this electronic e-mail. Please delete it from your computer. Thank you