[Histonet] Embedding Stamp???

Rosa Fields rfields <@t> gidocs.net
Tue Apr 14 08:56:49 CDT 2009

Look at your local hardware store for different size bolts.. you should be able to find a nice range of sizes to suit your needs..

Rosa Fields, HT (ASCP)
Gastroenterology Specialties
Histology Supervisor
4545 R Street
Lincoln, NE  68503
rfields <@t> gidocs.net

The information contained in the message and the documents accompanying this message contain information that is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication, other than its return to the sender, is strictly prohibited.  

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Yeonju Shim
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 8:54 AM
To: histonet; histonet-owner <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Embedding Stamp???

I am trying to order a tool that I can flatten wavy tissues down at the
bottom of the mold for embedding.
It looks like a little metal square (kind of) stamp.
Do anyone know what it's called and where I can order?
Thank you,
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list