[Histonet] Embedding Stamp???

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/CCID/NCZVED) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Tue Apr 14 08:56:55 CDT 2009

It's called a tamper and I know Fisher sells them.....search embedding
tamper on the web site. 

Jeanine Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
(404) 639-3590 
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Yeonju
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 9:54 AM
To: histonet; histonet-owner <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Embedding Stamp???

I am trying to order a tool that I can flatten wavy tissues down at the
bottom of the mold for embedding.
It looks like a little metal square (kind of) stamp.
Do anyone know what it's called and where I can order?
Thank you,
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list