[Histonet] Need Quotes for IHC Open System Autostainer ASAP

Donna J Emge d-emge <@t> northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 13 11:31:50 CDT 2009

Ok all you sales reps. I need quotes early this week!! for an open system
immunohistochemistry autostainer. This is for a very small research lab
doing mainly mouse and rat histology. Ideally I would also like it to do in
situ hybridization, but systems without this are fine. I also need to have
an idea of some of the hidden costs. Big factors in the decision of which
system to buy will be: functionality, price, customer service and support,
ease of use, hidden costs, and is it a truly open system. So far the Biocare
Intellipath is at the top of the list because of the satisfaction of several
people on the Histonet.

If anyone wants to share more information about their system and why they
love it or hate it I would be glad to have that information also. I did take
a look at several of the archives recently, but love the detailed
information you Histonetters provide.

Donna J. Emge, Phenotyping Core Manager

Northwestern University

Olson Building room 8-335