[Histonet] Whole human feet

Yak-Nam Wang ynwang <@t> u.washington.edu
Fri Apr 10 15:26:19 CDT 2009

Denise,

Thanks, someone else pointed out these images and they are indeed in the
correct plane (http://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/visible/image/feet.jpg).  I
think these are 1 mm sections from a frozen body, unstained. We were
actually hoping that we could process feet (procured from a company),
section and stain the sections with the basic H&E, modified Hart's, Picro
sirius red and such like.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Yak-Nam