[Histonet] Controls needed!

Kemlo Rogerson Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk
Wed Apr 8 07:50:41 CDT 2009

It's just a thought, can't you get the control from your Microbiology
Lab? You just need to make a cell block out of the bacteria that they've
grown; I'm not aware that Hpylori has to go through a human system
before you can demonstrate it.

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah
Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient please accept my apologies; please do not disclose, copy or
distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on
its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please inform me that this message has gone astray before deleting it.
Thank you for your co-operation

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Hofecker, Jennifer L
Sent: 08 April 2009 13:14
To: Knutson, Deanne; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Controls needed!

Hi Deanne,
Have you checked with the NSH Control Tissue Bank? The form to request
tissue is online on the NSH web page (www.nsh.org). The bank is run by
the Quality Control committee in conjunction with the IHCRG. It is a
free service to NSH members.
You may contact the committee chair, William DeSalvo at
wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com with any specific questions.
Have a great week.

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center