[Histonet] Nice one Kemlo

b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu b-frederick <@t> northwestern.edu
Mon Apr 6 07:52:31 CDT 2009

For those of you that have forgotten or never studied the french language, the female version of
René would be Reneé. I'll admit to blanking out momentarily when I first joined histotnet!
Bernice

==============Original message text===============
On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 2:20:18 am CDT Bernie Taupin wrote:

Kemlo,

So do you feel like taking a moment to address why you called me out for something even when I was
correct to begin with?

________________________________
From: Kemlo Rogerson <Kemlo.Rogerson <@t> waht.swest.nhs.uk>
To: Bernie Taupin <bernietaupin <@t> ymail.com>; rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu;
alan taylor <aj.taylor <@t> blueyonder.co..uk>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2009 3:14:35 AM
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Nice one Kemlo

I think the benefit of getting older SHOULD be that one gets wiser. To get old without acquiring
wisdom is a waste. One of those wisdoms is to know when a conversation has ended......... or when
there's no point due to the immaturity or lack of insight of some of the audience.

You can use that Bernie, to stick at the end of your e-mails as a 'wise saying' (g).

Kemlo Rogerson
e-mail kemlorogerson <@t> nhs.net if not at work.
DD   01934 647057 or extension 3311     Mob 07749 754194;
Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. --Jonah Lehrer
This e-mail is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please accept my
apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action
in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform me
that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation