[Histonet] Nice one Kemlo

alan taylor aj.taylor <@t> blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Apr 4 11:42:44 CDT 2009

Nice one Kemlo:

Rene has always impressed me with the depth and breadth of her obviously great knowledge and skill in the practice of our humble art. Long may she continue to do so.

As a histo group we should really strive to help each other and share our many and unique skills and applied techniques. A Giemsa squash prep for seeking Entamoeba, as described, sounds very appropriate to me.

Come on guys, there has been a lot of knocking and critiscm of colleagues online lately. Now is the time to stop.

Alan Taylor BSc(Hons), FRMS.
Microtechnical Services
Exeter. Devon.
England.