[Histonet] AZF fixed bone marrows and IHC's

Christine Jacobs jacobc <@t> mmc.org
Fri Sep 12 14:24:49 CDT 2008

Is anyone having problems with IHC staining after a combination os AZF fixation and decal? There was a recent string on the Histonet regarding B-Plus but I can't remember exactly what was discussed. We are experiencing problems with TdT staining. We get nothing on the core biopsies and only edge artifact staining on most clots. The FFPE thymus tissue looks GREAT. We are using Cell Marque's predilute antibody on the Ventana BenchMark XT.
Any and all comments will be appreciated.
Chris Jacobs, HT(ASCP), QIHC
Jason Wheaton, HTL (ASCP)
NorDx Labs
Scarborough, ME

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email message, including any attachments, is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and prohibited from unauthorized disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message and attachments.