[Histonet] NSH Conference

Suzanne Bruce sbruce <@t> vetpathservicesinc.com
Tue Sep 2 15:51:40 CDT 2008

Hello, this message is mainly for the boneheads and plastics users (specifically Technovit 7200, GMA and others using the Exakt system).  I will be attending the NSH conference for the first time.  I don't know many people involved in plastics, so I was wondering who else would be attending that is familiar w/the plastics I mentioned above.  I'd certainly like to meet a few of you!  Also any friendly words of advice about getting the most out of the conference would be appreciated!

Thanks so much!
Suzanne Bruce,  R.V.T.
Histologist / Necropsy Coordinator
Vet Path Services, Inc. (VPS)