[Histonet] RE: [IHCRG] MAOB IHC on either frozen or FFPE sections

Merced Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Fri Oct 24 12:09:43 CDT 2008

3ug/ml sounds awful low for a stock concentration...

--On Friday, October 24, 2008 11:51 AM -0500 "Swain, Frances L"
<SwainFrancesL <@t> uams.edu> wrote:

> Hi bert ifyou will look at the image for the antibody for IHC of MAOB you
> will see at the bottom that the antibody demonstrated was at a
> concentration of 3 ug/ml
>

> Frances L. Swain HT(ASCP) A. A. S.
>
> Special Procedures Technician
>
> Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
>
> Center for Orthopaedic Research
>
> Barton Research Building 2R28
>
> 4301 West Markham Street
>
> Little Rock AR 72205
>
> (501) 686-8739 PHONE
>
> (501) 686-8987 FAX
>
> swainfrancesl <@t> uams.edu email
>
> ________________________________

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
354 BRB (packages) / 140 Farber Hall (mail)
School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214
Ph: (716) 829-6033
Fx: (716) 829-2725

"Without my flaws I'm really very boring."
- random internet blog commentator