[Histonet] Histo opening in San Antonio, TX

Kyla Nemitz kynemitz <@t> travmax.com
Fri Oct 17 13:35:21 CDT 2008

Happy Friday!

I have a new position open and wanted to keep you all informed.

A facility I work closely with in San Antonio, TX has just asked for my
help in finding a Histo tech. Basic histology, IHC experience and ASCP
preferred. Salary range $48,000 - $53,000. Potential for relocation aid
and sign on bonuses!

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this position or any
others I have available, please contact me. I specialize in perm
placement, temp-to-perm and travel for laboratory professionals. If you
have any questions about my company, services or the histology market,
please feel free to give me a call or send an email.

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon and have a great weekend!

Kyla Nemitz

TravelMax Medical Professionals - Maxim Healthcare

Tel: 888.800.1855 or 813.371.5175

Fax: 800.294.1248

Search our jobs or apply online at: www.TravelMaxAllied.com
<http://www.travelmaxallied.com/>