[Histonet] cold plates

Esparza, Sandra SEsparza <@t> seton.org
Mon Oct 13 11:56:15 CDT 2008

I use the Leica EG 1130.  It works great, gets cold fast and measures
about 18 inches wide by 24 inches deep.  (About 14 inches is actually
cooling plate so 18 inches wide and 14 inches deep.)  I'm not sure of
the price check with your Leica rep.  Hope this helps,
Sandra HT (ASCP)
Dell Children's Hospital
Austin, Texas

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Blachford, Sarah - Pathology
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 11:17 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] cold plates

 Dear All
 Does anyone know where you can purchase bench top cold plates.  We
would
like small individual ones so not too big.

Srah Blachford
Northampton General Hospital

Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
Cliftonville, Northampton NN1 5BD

This e-mail may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material
and is intended for the use of the addressee only.   Any unauthorised
use
may be unlawful. The contents of this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act
2000. Unless legally exempt, the confidentiality of the message and your
reply cannot be guaranteed.   If you receive this e-mail by mistake,
please
advise the sender immediately.
Thank you.