[Histonet] PERM Grossing Supervisor position in Austin, TX

Kyla Nemitz kynemitz <@t> travmax.com
Thu Oct 9 07:45:06 CDT 2008

Hello All -

A facility I work closely with in Austin, TX has asked me to help
recruit for their Grossing Supervisor opening. They have an immediate
opening for the second shift. Candidates considered would be an
experienced Gross tech, histotech or PA with pathology lab experience
and strong leadership qualities. 2 year degree with science required and
a 4 year degree preferred.

Feel free to forward my information to anyone possibly interested in
this position or any other openings I currently have.  I recruit for
travel, temp-to-perm and perm laboratory modalities.

Thank you in advance and have a great day!

Kyla Nemitz

Recruitment Manager

TravelMax Medical Professionals - Maxim Healthcare

Tel: 888.800.1855 or 813.371.5175

Fax: 800.294.1248

Search our jobs or apply online at: www.TravelMaxAllied.com
<http://www.travelmaxallied.com/>