[Histonet] Ventana Benchmark XTs

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 26 15:58:44 CST 2008

oh yeah, many times. I had three at my last place. One was always going down
for one reason or another. I wanted them to replace the machine, but they
kept putting bandages on a bleeding wound. I went up to the regional
maintenance manager and never got an answer.
I guess the Lemon Law doesn't apply to Ventana. Of course, a lot of things
don't apply to Ventana now, does it?

JTT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tracey Lenek" <Tracey.Lenek <@t> cls.ab.ca>
To: <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Cc: "Martin Trotter" <Martin.Trotter <@t> cls.ab.ca>; "Joanna Bartczak-McKay"
<Joanna.Bartczak-McKay <@t> cls.ab.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Ventana Benchmark XTs

Hi,

We have had on-going thermal slide pad issues with our XTs since they were
installed
in February. The slide tray assemblies have been replaced not once but twice
and we are still having inconsistent
results with the temp verifier slides.  Has anyone experienced the same
issues with this
instrumentation?

Thanks
Tracey Lenek