[Histonet] immuno set-up

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 15:58:24 CST 2008

Hi,
   For small volumes like that, check with Thermo. They have various sizes
of IHC stainers that have different slide capacities. Alternatively you
could check out the Shandon Sequenza. I could find more info if you are
interested. (BTW: I have no Thermo ties.)

Amos Brooks

Message: 19
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 20:21:21 +0000
From: zodiac29 <@t> comcast.net
Subject: [Histonet] immuno set-up
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
112020082021.29733.4925C6C10003F44E000074252214756402C7CD0C0E070B0196 <@t> comcast.net

Hello all,

I work at a private lab with one pathologist, and one histotech (me). We do
about 5,000 cases a year. We are intrested in doing our immuno's in house
(right now we send them out), and wanted to know your opinion on the type of
equipment that would be best for this situation. Right now we send about 5
to 10 cases a week out for immuno's.

All responses are very much appreciated

Jenny