[Histonet] Request: simple frozen section procedure?

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Tue Nov 18 23:30:03 CST 2008

Try this website:
http://www.pathologyinnovations.com/frozen_section_technique.htm.

 NCCLS is now known as CLSI.  You can check it out at www.clsi.org.  The
most recent standard for preparing procedures is GP02-A5 (5th edition)
03/14/06

Jennifer MacDonald

"Cheryl" <tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
11/18/2008 10:59 AM
Please respond to
tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com

cc

Subject
[Histonet] Request: simple frozen section procedure?

Hey all!

Does anyone have a simple frozen section procedure so I don't have to
reinvent this wheel??  It's for simple interoperative frozen technique for
cancer margins using an older Tissue Tek and OCT.

I have the grossing protocol and decontamination procedure...anything you
can share is MUCH appreciated!

Has the NAACLS format changed in the last two years or so? (The last time
had to start a manual from scratch--time flies!!)

Cheryl

Cheryl R. Kerry, HT(ASCP), BA
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing Healthcare Professionals - One GREAT fit at a time.
281.852.9457 office
281.883.7704 cell
800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone
admin <@t> fullstaff.org