[Histonet] 200 proof ethanol

powell_sa POWELL_SA <@t> Mercer.edu
Fri Nov 7 13:53:56 CST 2008

Got you beat by 6 years Sara, and I remember all those fun things too, except
I did not visit the bees. And the reason you colored the alcohol was to keep
the interns and residents from having a party and using it all up. I also
remember making hematoxylin and our ceiling had a huge purple circle right
over the counter where we made it and "blew" it up. :)  Those were the good
ole days, well old anyway.

Shirley