[Histonet] What the heck is this doiing on the HistoNet???

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Wed Nov 5 10:28:31 CST 2008

Ditto!

Best Regards,

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing
  & Mohs Suite Mohs Reporting Software
2507 S. Manito Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99203
509-954-7134
FAX   509-624-3926
Web: www.mohshistogyconsulting.com & www.mohslabstaffing.com &
www.mohssuite.com
Email: mickie25 <@t> netzero.net

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
this message. Thank You.