[Histonet] CD19 / CD20 cytoplasmic peptide abs?

Jan Shivers shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Mon Nov 3 17:04:19 CST 2008

Rabbit anti-CD20, B cell (Lab Vision/NeoMarkers; cat. #: RB-9013-P;
Immunogen: synthetic peptide derived from C-terminus of human CD20 protein)

This antibody has worked on every mammalian species on which I've tried it.
Does not need ANY tissue pretreatment!  Stains brilliantly.

Jan Shivers

IHC/Histo/EM Section Head

Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory

University of Minnesota