[Histonet] CD19 / CD20 cytoplasmic peptide abs?

Mikael Niku mikael.niku <@t> helsinki.fi
Mon Nov 3 06:42:23 CST 2008

Dear Histonetters,

I'm looking for (peptide) antibodies against known cytoplasmic sequences of
CD19 and/or CD20 (preferably murine or human antigen,  but basically any
mammalian species would do). In other words, I need to find
mammal-crossreactive reagents for these targets. Any tips are greatly
appreciated.

With best regards,
Mikael

 Mikael Niku, PhD, university lecturer
 University of Helsinki, Division of Nutrition

 - What do I think of western civilization?
   I think it would be a good idea!
                                            Gandhi