[Histonet] Microwave deparaffinization.

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 21 01:15:33 CDT 2008

as per the DAKO PT link procedure we have tried dewaxing slides for IHC
using our standard buffers (with tween) and heating them up to the
recommended temps - works like a charm
ER and PR looking good
i could not believe when reading the 'blurb' that the solution used to
'boil' out the wax would not leave a greasy residue on the slides as they
are removed and cooler air congeals the waxy/buffer on the slides
but i was wrong - try it out
Annie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)