FW: [Histonet] Aqueous mountant

Ian Montgomery ian.montgomery <@t> bio.gla.ac.uk
Wed May 14 03:53:30 CDT 2008

Michelle,
	Have you tried aquamount from VWR? Been using it for years without
problem.
Ian.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Michelle
McDonald
Sent: 14 May 2008 02:38
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: Renjing Liu
Subject: [Histonet] Aqueous mountant

Hi all,

Does anyone have a good aqueous mountant they can recommend? We are having
trouble with ours, lots of bubbles we cannot get rid of!!

Thanks in advance

Michelle

Dr Michelle McDonald B.MedSci, PhD

Research Officer
Orthopaedic Research Dept.
The Children's Hospital Westmead.
Westmead NSW 2145
Australia

Ph. +612 9845 1451
Fax. +612 9845 3078

If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the
sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's
Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been
virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens
Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage
resulting from email containing computer viruses.