[Histonet] Looking for detailed protocol to stain for PAS in liver sections (paraffin)

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Wed May 7 08:53:16 CDT 2008

As a number of listers have mentioned, this is not a difficult technique.
That said, I always make my periodic acid fresh on the day of use.
If it has been sitting around, no oxidation and no reaction.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.