[Histonet] Gallon size Shandon Cryomatrix

Mark Elliott MElliott <@t> mrl.ubc.ca
Fri May 2 22:07:33 CDT 2008

I have just found out that Shandon is no longer selling the 1 gallon size of Cryomatix, only the smaller bottles.  The problem is that for processing human lungs I can go through 500-100 mls or more at one time, so the large bottles were more cost effective.  Price I am being quoted now will over double my cost.  Does anyone know of a supplier who will sell it in gallon size bottles of similar product?

Thanks and have a great weekend

Mark

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.