[Histonet] Training a new prospect

Elizabeth M Heimrich elizabeth.heimrich <@t> bms.com
Wed Mar 26 10:32:45 CDT 2008

I found Freida Carson's Histotechnology; a Self Instructional Text very
useful.  It is easy to read and understand, and it comes with a workbook.
Sheehan and Hrapchak's Theory aand Practice of Histotechnology is
another wonderful resource... a little more in depth.  Have her also get
an atlas of anatomy of what ever species you deal with most often.  Or
even an anatomy coloring book (Kapit and Elson is the one I have).
Best of luck,
Beth