[Histonet] I also have a Leica 1850 UV cryostat and an older 1850 as well. Love them both!! My older 1850 is about 5 yrs old and it is great!

Amy Farnan Farnana <@t> nehealth.com
Tue Mar 25 12:51:12 CDT 2008

I also have a Leica 1850 UV cryostat and an older 1850 as well. Love them both!! My older 1850 is about 5 yrs old and it is great!

Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not disclose, copy, or distribute this message, and please immediately contact the sender.