[Histonet] prostate bx falling off slide

crochieresteve <@t> aol.com crochieresteve <@t> aol.com
Wed Mar 12 12:08:25 CDT 2008

Are there any suggestions to help keep prostate core biopsies on the plus slides when doing PIN-4 IHC. I use the Biocare de-cloaker and their BORG retrieval solution and Nemesis autostainer. I have been having a tough time with sections falling away after retrieval. I air dry them overnight and incubate in a 60 degree oven for 1 hour prior to de-wax and staining. What to do??
Steve Crochiere
Histology Supervisor
Life Path Partners, Mercy Medical Center