[Histonet] Air bubbles

Marshall Terry Dr, Consultant Histopathologist Terry.Marshall <@t> rothgen.nhs.uk
Wed Mar 12 11:31:39 CDT 2008

We are getting the same problem, except that it is (as yours probably
is) "dryback".

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Karen
Lapanowski
Sent: 12 March 2008 15:17
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Air bubbles

Hello,
Air bubbles develop a week or so after coverslipping sections using
Vectashield hardset mounting media.  (Initially, no air pockets were
visible.)  Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Karen
======
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email contains information from the sender
that may be CONFIDENTIAL, LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, PROPRIETARY or otherwise
protected from disclosure. This email is intended for use only by the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, printing, or any
action taken in reliance on the contents of this email, is strictly
prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the
sending party by reply email, delete the email from your computer system
and shred any paper copies.

Note to Patients: There are a number of risks you should consider before
using e-mail to communicate with us. See our Privacy Policy and Henry
Ford My Health at www.henryford.com for more detailed information. If
you do not believe that our policy gives you the privacy and security
protection you need, do not send e-mail or Internet communications to
us.

======
This email and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and privileged information which is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of The Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust unless otherwise explicitly stated.
The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure. The confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.
If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Thank you for your co-operation.