[Histonet] Region III Hosted by Georgia Society for Histotechnology REMINDER

Shirley Powell POWELL_SA <@t> Mercer.edu
Tue Mar 4 13:14:39 CST 2008

Hi Guys,

The Westin has extended the deadline for registration for the Region III
meeting to be held in Atlanta Georgia April 3-5, 2008 at the Westin
Peachtree Plaza Hotel. The discounted rate is $129 single, double, triple or
quad.  The phone number to the Westin is 1-404-659-1400 and please state
that you are attending the GSH/Region III meeting.  Don't let the deadline
sneak up on you.

The revised program can be downloaded from our website at
www.histosearch.com/gsh.  Click on the symposium link to get a PDF file of
the program.

Vendors have a link to their registration form to exhibit at the meeting on
the same page.  If you have questions Chris Coley, GSH Exhibit Liaison, has
contact information is on that form

If anyone has any questions please feel to contact me at this email address.

Come on down to Georgia, it was in the mid 70s yesterday.

Shirley Powell
GSH Secretary/Registrar