[Histonet] Formalin (from Paraformaldehyde) stability

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Mon Mar 3 13:20:34 CST 2008

Hi Teri:

    Formalin made from paraformaldehyde is stable for some time, at
least a few days if not longer. Someone has published on this but I
don't remember who.
I used to make my fix fresh each day, it just is not necessary.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.