[Histonet] Quantification for Sirius red staining

Amy Lee amylee779 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 18:30:46 CDT 2008

Hello histonetters,

I've asked a few questions here and got many big help. I appreciated all help you guys provided.

I have another question. I've done sirius red stain on paraffin sections and need quantify it. I have image pro plus software. So I am thinking use it to measure sirius red density. I am trying to find reference that other people done that before (to support my idea).  Have you or anybody you know done that before? I googled but not many helpful info availble.

Thanks for your help!

Amy