[Histonet] Super spice racks??

Lesley Bechtold lesley.bechtold <@t> jax.org
Fri Jun 20 12:20:12 CDT 2008

We're hoping someone out there can tell us how they solved what is probably a pretty common problem.  We have three drawers full of small dye powder bottles.  They're in no particular order so we waste time pulling out bottles trying to find the one we want.  We think we need a super spice rack of some sort to organize these bottles.  Can anyone suggest something that has worked for them?  Thank you very much!

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology & Microscopy Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main St.
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
207-288-6322