[Histonet] Animal Tissue processing question

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Thu Jun 19 10:29:36 CDT 2008

We actually process beagle and rat tissue on the same program, mice are
shorter (not their height - of course they are shorter - that's probably
why they are meaner than rats - but I digress - - ).     Our tissues are
absolutely perfect every time, not too hard, not too soft - -kinda like
the 3 bears - - yeah, I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so my brain is
already in vacation mode.   I'll be battling mosquitoes, pumas, and plague
infested chipmunks in the Rocky Mountains.    Hawaii still sounded like a
better idea.

Jackie O'

"Rosa Fields" <rfields <@t> gidocs.net>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
06/19/2008 09:30 AM

"Victor Tobias" <victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu>, "Rene J Buesa"
<rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>
cc
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject
RE: [Histonet] Animal Tissue processing question

I would have to agree with Victor, also previously from a high volume vet
diagnostic lab, as a matter of practicality all of our species were also
grouped onto one processor.  It is very challenging to practically deal
with everything one may see in a vet diagnostic lab!

Rosa Fields, HT (ASCP)
Gastroenterology Specialties
Histology Supervisor
4545 R Street
Lincoln, NE  68503
402-465-4545
rfields <@t> gidocs.net

The information contained in the message and the documents accompanying
this message contain information that is privileged and confidential and
is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are
communication, other than its return to the sender, is strictly
prohibited.