[Histonet] Animal Tissue processing question

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:01:08 CDT 2008

Having worked previously in a high volume vet diagnostic lab I somewhat
disagree with Rene. For optimal processing I agree, but not for
practicality. On a daily basis we would have every species under the sun
(almost) and they got grouped together on one processor. Some days
certain tissues might be a little more difficult, but not impossible.

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.