[Histonet] Dayton Ohio Position

Matthew Chase ChaseM <@t> childrensdayton.org
Wed Jun 18 16:01:46 CDT 2008

Hey All
Well the person that said they would never leave...left.  So our
histology tech position is open.  We have one part time, one full time
(that could be you) and myself.  We process about 5000 cases a year, we
average about 30 blocks a day.  Mondays are kinda heavy with around 70
blocks the rest of the week is easy.  This is Dayton Children's
Hospital, good benefits, not a whole lot of stress.  If your looking for
a great place with a great group of people give me a call, or call HR at
937-641-8090 and ask for Dan Krauss.

Matt Chase, HT (ASCP)
Supervisor of Pathology
Children's Medical Center