[Histonet] FW: Anatomic computer systems

Mahoney,Janice A JMahoney <@t> alegent.org
Tue Jun 17 13:17:42 CDT 2008

Cheri,
I love Cerner Millennium.  It is so easy to use and can be built to your specific specifications for many things.  Come over to see it you like. Just tell your Cerner rep you want to visit with me about it.  Most of the AP labs in Omaha have it.
Janice Mahoney HT(ASCP)
Histology/Cytology Coordinator
Alegent Health Laboratory
4955 F Street
Omaha, NE
(402)717-2889
fax(402)717-5231
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Cheri Miller [cmiller <@t> physlab.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 11:37 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] FW: Anatomic computer systems

Cheryl Miller HT (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Laboratory,P.C.

Omaha, Ne.

402 738 5052

  _____

From: Cheri Miller [mailto:cmiller <@t> physlab.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 10:34 AM
To: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Anatomic computer systems

Time to come out of the dark ages, finally we are getting a computer system
for Anatomic path. The powers that be want to have the clinical processing
department process our specimens.  I need some support here in trying to
convince them that clinical and anatomic path are like comparing apples to
bananas. My experience with this has always been that the gross room/PA's
would data enter and process histology specimens.  What do you do??  Who
enters, processes and sets up your surgicals?

Cheryl Miller HT (ASCP)

Histology Supervisor

Physicians Laboratory,P.C.

Omaha, Ne.

402 738 5052

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.