[Histonet] Mohs tech??

Mickie Johnson mickie25 <@t> netzero.net
Wed Jun 11 09:29:40 CDT 2008

Dear Amber,

A Mohs Tech is a person who cuts Mohs frozen sections for a derm surgeon who
does Mohs micrographic skin cancer surgery. If you have any other questions,
give me a shout.

Best Regards,

Mickie

Mickie Johnson, B.S., HTL(ASCP)
Mohs Histology Consulting Services, LLC
  & Mohs Lab Staffing
2507 S. Manito Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99203
509-954-7134
FAX   509-624-3926
Web: www.mohshistogyconsulting.com & www.mohslabstaffing.com
Email: mickie25 <@t> netzero.net

DISCLAIMER:
This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified
that you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute to anyone the message or
any information contained in the message. If you have received this message
in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete
this message.