[Histonet] NOTCH3 Antibody

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jun 11 08:23:32 CDT 2008

Good Morning Everyone!

I am hoping that somebody out there is successfully staining for the
NOTCH 3 Protein.  Specifically, I am looking for an antibody to use on
FFPE (human) skin biopsies. These would be suspected CADASIL patients.
The clinician would like us to use a monoclonal antibody. After several
searches, I am able to find some rabbit polyclonal antibodies for use in
IHC, but no monoclonals.  I don't mind using a rabbit poly but there are
also at least 4 clones that I've found.  If any of you have an antibody
that you like, please let me know. Any and all NOTCH 3 users are welcome
to share your experiences!

When histonet archives yield "0 Results", you know it's going to be
interesting...

Thanks in Advance!

Jennifer L. Hofecker HT(ASCP)

Vanderbilt University Medical Center