[Histonet] missing melanocytes??

Histonet histology.bc <@t> shaw.ca
Tue Jun 10 15:23:50 CDT 2008

You say "they are unable to see the melanocytes". Or is it just the
melanin granules that are "missing"? Are other cells and structures
staining normally? Do the granules appear if you use Masson-Fontan or
some other melanin demonstration technique? Do the problem specimens all
come from the same source (clinic, surgeon, etc).
Are you sure you don't have a population of albinos in your region?

Paul Bradbury
Kamloops, Canada

?