[Histonet] Storage of WGA-HRP for work solution (axon tracing)

tf tifei <@t> foxmail.com
Wed Jul 30 02:44:07 CDT 2008

Hi All:

Consistent with my previous discussion on WGA-HRP use for anterograde tracing, I have purchased 1 mg L7017 from Sigma.
Given the tiny amount within the tube, do anyone have the experience in choosing a proper dilution factor for storage?
I think the best way is to dilute WGA-HRP into work solution, for example, 1% for axon tracing, and stored in separate tube (5 ul per tube)?
Or there are any other tricks?

They do not provide this on information sheet.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/sigma/product%20information%20sheet/l7017pis.pdf

Thanks very much.

2008-07-30

tf