[Histonet] Sakura VIP alarm

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Mon Jul 28 10:52:57 CDT 2008

The system you are talking about is a Sensaphone made by Phonetics,Inc. I
have home phone numbers keyed in for the Sensaphone to call because there is
no one in our lab at night. I am sure you can find them on the web, I have
had this phone since 1997.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Christine
Bark
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 1:53 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Sakura VIP alarm

Happy Friday Histonetters!!
            I need to find an alarm system for my Sakura VIP E and VIP
5. Our current alarm system will become obsolete very soon as we are
moving (too far apparently for main lab to hear). I've heard of a system
that can page/phone someone when the alarm goes off but I can't seem to
find out any more information. What is everyone else doing about alarms
going off after-hours? Any and every response is welcome, including
vendors.
Thank you,

Christine Bark HT(ASCP) CM
Lead Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
949-452-3548
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org

__
for
distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.