[Histonet] Sakura VIP alarm

Christine Bark CBark <@t> memorialcare.org
Fri Jul 25 12:52:34 CDT 2008

Happy Friday Histonetters!!
            I need to find an alarm system for my Sakura VIP E and VIP
5. Our current alarm system will become obsolete very soon as we are
moving (too far apparently for main lab to hear). I've heard of a system
that can page/phone someone when the alarm goes off but I can't seem to
find out any more information. What is everyone else doing about alarms
going off after-hours? Any and every response is welcome, including
vendors.
Thank you,

Christine Bark HT(ASCP) CM
Lead Histotech, Pathology
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center
949-452-3548
cbark <@t> memorialcare.org

privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.