[Histonet] AP Cerner Copath vs Sunquest Copath vs others

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Mon Jul 21 10:45:43 CDT 2008

Good day,

I wanted to wait a few days before I responded to this request as I
represent a system vendor.   I would love to talk to you about our system
and why your organization should consider us, but I suspect this would be
best dealt with via direct email.

To the group, I pose this question:

I try to be very conscientious of the fact that this method of communication
and interaction is intended to be primarily between histology personnel and
that vendors should be very respectful of that idiom.  Do you think my offer
above is appropriate?  Would you like to see our dialog?

I'd appreciate any feedback that you can provide.

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 270.423.0968