[Histonet] Tissue Tek Xpress

Bauer, Karen Bauer.Karen <@t> mayo.edu
Wed Jul 9 12:57:40 CDT 2008

If you are using a Tissue Tek Xpress or Xpress 50, could you please contact me by email?  I would like to ask you a few questions.

Thanks in advance,

Karen

Karen L. Bauer HT(ASCP)
Department of Pathology
Histology Section Chief
Luther Hospital
Eau Claire, WI
715-838-3205

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email message, including any attachment, is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.