[Histonet] H&E QA , again

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Wed Jul 9 10:06:06 CDT 2008

Always a good goal, Cheryl. I work in a reference lab so we have 'tissue
issues' with outside blocks that are out of our control. One way we cope
with 'tissue issues' beyond our control is to have a form that the
histotechs fill out regarding bad processing, embedding, ect... This form
goes with the case to the doc, and documents these issues. This way the doc
knows we have had a problem (& aren't just slacking!) , he can request
reprocessing or re-embedding if desired.

Patti Loykasek BS, HTL, QIHC
PhenoPath Laboratories
Seattle, WA